Saturday, January 17, 2009

SCOTT MCINTYRE: NO FEAR

Hi Peoplehood.
 
American Idol Season 8 begins! Yipee to all AI fans like me. I'll be glued to the tv every wednesday and thursday again. Audition week started last wednesday and im sure all of you who watched the premiere already have bets. As for me, Scott Mcintyre is my next American Idol. He's the blind guy pianist who sang Elton John and it really gave me goosebumps. He also had a kidney transplant but didn't lose courage. I admire his passion for music and never giving up his dreams. At this point of my life wherein i don't know where to start and depression is getting into me, knowing his story and hearing him sing lifts me up. Either he wins or not in  Idol, I know for sure he'll be big this year. Nothing much to say but surely i'll follow his journey to stardom... just watch this videos of him singing "no fear" and "like a bird". I've also included the " no fear" lyrics, i just hope i got it right cause i cant find the lyrics in the net. Very very soulful and inspiring... watch out.You might cry... i did. Byers Peeps. Winn out



NO FEAR by Scott Mcintyre
 
and when we feel incredible fear
let us reckon that He's always near
did you ever think to say a word in prayer
you know that He will hear
 
and when we feel incredible fear
let us not shed one single tear
even when the road is narrow and confused
you know He'll make it clear
 
now that i know that
its gonna be alright tonight
he's watching with his eyes
i have no fear coz He's always near 
to me he's right here by my side
 
i am afraid
when im lost at sea
and i cant be brave, no no
when i trust in me
these are the times in which 
i called in Him the most
i know He sets me free
 
 a lonely wonderer
walkin on in fear
fearing fear itself 
you conquered it
and rose again
what is to fear
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey,,, that's nice story... im deeply touched by the experience and the story of that AI idol.. the first time i saw him and heard the song cause im from saudi arabia (OFW).... nice song!!