Saturday, September 11, 2021

Let's start from scratch

I'm back! I've missed this place. After a long hiatus, it feels great to be back on this blog and sharing more of my thoughts with all of your lovely readers once again (if I have:). My time as an Executive Assitant and Email Copywriter has helped me refine what makes good content for blogs or websites in order to make them engaging enough (I hope!) and this is an avenue to also practice my content writing. I decided to restart the blog again here in Blogspot - because of all my memories here and where blogging started for me (back when Blogspot was still new). Since then there have been so many changes in-site that are not compatible anymore which made starting fresh easier than expected... but most importantly its just good fun making content without any limitations or expectations from others; sharing what's inside your heart whether it be personal thoughts , opinions about current events, or anything else under the sun. So brace yourself as you read some new material from yours truly-I'm going all out on your senses (and maybe even more)! Goodluck to me. :) Winn out.

No comments: