Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Baguio World Wednesday: "PAYONG"

I always love Original Baguio Music. I have friends in the industry and I've heard a lot of compositions from them and dreamt of producing an all acoustic Baguio album. Will be praying for this one and hopefully someday it will prosper.

I've heard this song years ago and it was one of my favorites that was played in the radio, I forgot all about it and suddenly thought about it when it rained days ago. I've searched it in YouTube and voila..it is there. I don't know this band personally but I really admire them, the song is really catchy it can go mainstream. Go go go Baguio musikeros! Byers peeps. Winn Out.



PAYONG....

by Ceres

ako ba ang nais mong sukuban?

ako ba ang nais mong hagkan?

pag-ibig ko ba ang nais makamtan?

ikaw ay aking papayungan

sa lahat ng bagyong darating sa iyong buhay,

nandito lang ako

susubukang mabihag ang puso mo
sa payong ng pagmamahal ko
hanggang sa mapagod ako
sa kakapayong sayo

No comments: