Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Amazing God

Its been so long since ive blogged, but ive been wanting to i just dont know how to start.
Im not a good writer but im trying to. Im not expressive but im opinionated.
I thought it was my worst year, because of family's health reasons, financially unstable, unwanted jobs, and abrupt decisions that led to filed up lies and distracted mind. But here's the thing, it is great because ive surrendered and gave my life to God. The Father. The Son. The Holy Spirit. Amazing.

Christian. Born Again. Yes. I am. Living a life with Jesus. And here's my stand, Its not changing my religion, it never was. But an encounter with Him. A relationship that I was looking for a long time that i thought ill find with somebody else turned out to be there all the time. Always. Yes indeed, He is my life now. I worship Him above all. Thank you Lord for the love. In You alone I place my trust. I Love You.

No comments: